This is to update you regarding changes brought in GST vide various notifications issued by the Government today. Some significant changes are enumerated below:
1. Format for GST Annual Return (GSTR-9) notified.
2. Separate delivery challans to be issued for goods sent in batches or lots.
3. ITC can be availed basis tax invoice and debit note, if it contains basic information of amount of tax, description of goods / services, GSTIN of supplier and recipient and place of supply.
4. In case of imported goods, the person in charge of conveyance to carry a copy of bill of entry along with other requisite documents.
5. Due date for furnishing Form ITC-04 for the period July 2017 to June 2018 extended till September 30, 2018. A new format of Form ITC-04 notified.
6. Late fee waived for registered persons who submitted but did not file GSTR-3B for the month of October 2017 after generation of ARN.
7. Waiver of late fee paid for submitting GSTR-6 by ISD (for any tax period) between January 1, 2018 to January 23, 2018.
+91-9311210010 / 9868600010
Founder – CMA CLUB INDIA
CMA CLUB INDIA
is best option for GST Certificate Course
Inter State Level Free Regular Seminars by India’s Top Ranked GST Expert
One Day GST Workshop (Theory + Practical + Certificiate) Fee: 600/- Only
Also available GST Certificate Course
1. Seven Day GST Certificate Course
2. One Month GST Certificate Course
3. Three Month GST Certificate Course
You can contact for more details – Mail Us at email@example.com or Call Us +91 9868600010 Click here!
GST Certificate Courese in India – Delhi – Kolkata – Patna – Lucknow – Ranchi – Jamshedpur – Kanpur – Jaipur – Dehradun – Rohtak – Bhopal – Chennai – Mumbai Click Here!