CMA CLUB INDIA
is a charitable trust. It is active from March 2016.The founder of the
organisation is CMA Sandeep Kumar
. This organisation is working in more than 20 cities of
India. Any person can become a member of this organisation.
A platform is being imagined where professionals (CPA / CFA / CA / CMA / CS / Tax
Consultants / Accountants etc.) from around the world take the society towards a new direction
while helping people of all classes by sharing their experiences and supporting them move
ahead over time. We will be regular updating to the Corporates shareholders, employees and
society by honouring the Government policy.
We are continuously conducting seminars in more than 20 cities. Professionals from India and
outside India are joining us. Some Professional from foreign countries have also given their
contributions in the form of articles. Day by day workshop is being increased. People of MNCs
& PSUs are joining this platform to help the society.
- Career counselling will be done at school and colleges.
- The rules made by the government will be updated between corporate and society.
- Government’s laws and regulations will be shared between professionals.
Information about new rules and regulations of Government will be given to the society
- Market Opportunity will be discussed among Students and Society.
- Training on different topics will be organized in different parts of the country.
- Students will be prepared in view of new opportunities in GST, Financial Market,
- Taxation, Costing and Technology Sectors.
- We will support to the Society in Digital India and Start-up India.
Overview of Work done
- Training Conducted in Delhi University / Dibrugarh University / Gurugram University / Patna University / Magadha / Kumau University etc.
- Training Conducted in National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- Training Conducted in The Institute of Cost Accountant of India
- Training conducted in BP&CL (Allahabad - PSU)
- Training conducted in Konkan Railway (Jammu - PSU)
- GST Workshop conducted in more than 20 cities.
- Career counselling more than 15 schools and colleges.